Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Your Ad Here

Hosted by Urban Pug

• CommentAuthorJPhill81
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2009

This is kind of an embarrassing/silly question, but does anyone have any original songs they have made up about their pug?

I like to sing, "pug pug, baby bug!" to mine ...

my friends seem to like to make up pug songs, so i'm thinking perhaps we aren't the only ones?
    • CommentAuthorvernie1171
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2009

i totally do that! most of my songs have to do with peeing and pooping (e.g. - to Beethoven's Fifth "Bogey must pee, Bogey must poop" and so on) - although i rhyme bug in there a lot because Bogey is such a cute little bug. my favorite song right now is to "Mr Sandman" but it goes "Mr Bogey, you're the best pug even though you got that funny mug."

my boyfriend thinks i am insane.
    Sherman likes to lay out in the sun so we sing "Puggy in the Sun" when we see him doing that. The lyrics are pretty simple, just "Puggy in the sun" over and over again!

Sherman
    http://www.shermanthepug.com
      Laptop3.jpg
    •  
      CommentAuthorpudgylover
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2009

i sing to mine in the morning lol and its usually related to going out to the bathroom... like bubba needs to go pee pee, poopies, then breakfast... and i love my bubbas. (his name is pudgy) :)pudgecakes
    • CommentAuthorsadiesmom
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2009

I thought I was the only nut that did this..lol

I sing:
    "she has style she has grace she has such a puggy face, she's my Sadie..oh oh oh She's my Sadie " (to the tune of Tom Jones "She's a Lady" ) LOL
      n846800250_41222.jpg
    • CommentAuthorRubyLove4
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2009

LOL!!! I heard my boyfriend singing my "pug pug, baby bug!" song, but in the wrong tune. But it's funny b/c he is so manly and totally not the person that you would expect to be singing to your pug! Eventually they win everybody over ...
    • CommentAuthorRubyLove4
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2009

pug hangover ...
      Ruby1.jpg
    • CommentAuthorTrishW
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2010

I have a song for my pug that I sing to Bon Jovi's "You Give Love a Bad Name". (I'm only teasing her)

Spot in the hall, and you're to blame,
    You give pugs a bad name!
    You soil my rug every time it rains,
    Darlin', you give puuuugs...a BAD name.:bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorsan4os
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2010

Nice song =) come on! give more =)
      pug+on+eames+chair.jpg
    montecristo cigars
    • CommentAuthorPug&Ping94
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2010

Haha ! ! I always sing the Hug A Pug song to my pugs ! [: They just cock their heads when i do it. Haha.
To respond to this, you need to sign in by clicking the link at the top right of the screen.