Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Your Ad Here

Hosted by Urban Pug

My pug China is 4 months old and her tail has never curled. According to the breeders her tail will eventually curl on it's own. We have owned 3 pugs and all of there tails curled within the six weeks of thier birth dates. I have never seen this before. Her nose is not squished in, as much as other pugs and her legs are quite short. Has anyone else's pug looked this way or am I thinking to hard about it?
    • CommentAuthorpuggylove
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2008

I know Lucy's tail curled pretty young, but it didn't always stay curled. Usually it was curled when she was excited. It took a few months for it to stay curled. Tuffy is not a purebred and his nose is longer than the average pug, but other than that he looks completely the same. Perhaps, your pug is not a purebred. That isn't always a bad thing. Tuffy tends to be healthier than Lucy who is a purebred.
    My pug's tail only curls a little. Funny thing, is when he's really tired, it doesn't curl at all. He needs to sleep, but he's stubborn and will try to stay up past his bedtime!

http://www.shermanthepug.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorpudgylover
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2009

do you have papers for your pug proving she is a purebred... could be a crossbreed. mine curls a lot and its long hes a puppy and it curled really earlypudgecakes
    my pugs tail is super curly but it uncurls alot and its longSandy
    • CommentAuthorBruceLee33
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2010

ive seen half curled and super curled tails..but never a straight one. i would make sure it's a purebred..but you should still love it none the less! i bet it's super cute! :) post some pics!~*BruceLee's Mommy*~ loves her Trupanion pet insurance
To respond to this, you need to sign in by clicking the link at the top right of the screen.